My first challenge is an easy one… Or, so I hope! Sit around a dinner table and eat dinner as a family for 21 days in a row without ordering take out!
Status: Failed! Reason: Hyperemesis gravidarum.
- Dinner must be home made.
- Can be leftovers.
- All family members present in the house must seat at the table at the same time to eat dinner.
- Eating out is permitted, so long as it remains a family gathering around a table.
- No skipping any nights!
- Skipping of a night will reset the 21 day count to zero. (eek!)
- Picture of dinner before serving.
- Links to recipes (if used) in journal posting.
- Estimated cost of dinner, or money spent per week on groceries.
Twenty One Days of Eating as a Family commences on…
February 7th, 2011