I really can’t believe we are already half-way through January. Last week, I once again fell behind on quite a few things due to my symphysis pubis dysfunction becoming far too disabling. Fortunately, I was able to get into my chiropractor and my SPD has been downgraded to pelvic girdle pain. Yas!
- Video: Maternity Monday
- Physiotherapist appointment! First one 🙂
- Brainstorm Pinterest items to test out for another collaboration!
- Early dinner to send SS off to football well-fed
- New furnace being installed; no heat to the house
- Tidy Tuesday: Tackle the bathrooms
- Glucose Test and other blood tests
- Chiropractor appointment
- Basketball for SS
- File paperwork
- Midwife appointment and weigh-in… Care to take a guess how much I’ve gained? Stay tuned for next Monday’s Maternity Monday video to see the answer!
- Game night with my daughter and her dad
- Hockey for the youngest 😀