Instead of breaking things down by the day of the week, I’m just going to write out a list so I can pick away at it as my body allows me.
- Maternity Monday Video Journal
- January Ipsy Bag Unboxing / Unbagging
- Clear out area beside bed and night-stand (lots of junk has accumulated recently!)
- Wash and sort through bags of baby items I got off of a fellow mom
- Wash carseat received from above mama
- Plan out 12 ethnic/cultural foods to experiment with: One new culture to explore each month for 2017
- Potentially do “Products We Loved 2016” video for collaboration
- Chiropractor appointment
- “Salon” appointment
- Get a haircut, you hippy.
- Weed down laundry and re-sort laundry room (it was turned upside down while the new furnace was put in last week
This week, try to get in for blood test (glucose and iron/ferritin levels) now that nausea is medicated sufficiently.
What is your week looking like? Let me know in the comments and shoot me a tweet <3