A new year is upon us and with that, it is time to take a look back at everything we have accomplished in the last year and set our sights on what we hope to accomplish this year. With a baby on the way, I won’t make my list too extravagant, but I would like to try to keep myself motivated to be active and not let my current ailments get the better of me. I must remain an active and vital member of my growing family. With that said, here is my (never finished) bucket list for 2017!
- Send out Christmas cards… I’ve never done this before. ha.
- Explore local and distant parks with our free Parks Canada Pass!
- Get my consumer debt down to $5,000 (currently around $13,000; down from $32K two years prior)
- Date my partner twice a month, minimum
- Get my email inbox down to zero messages… From its current ~1,200
- Keep up three videos a week for my YouTube Channel
- Invest time on this website; ensure 3 posts per week, minimum
- Employ a weekly or bi-weekly screen-free evening with the family as a whole
- Each month, try cooking a new cuisine from other countries.
- Start a recipe book with/for Aine
- Take the kids on at least two camping trips
- Read one book per month
- Go through belongings in basement and throw out needless items
- Learn to tie fishing lures for fly fishing with my stepdad
- Put up more pictures on the walls of our home
- Start a savings for a vacation for just my man and I
- Participate in one 5 Km run
- Meet up with Crystal for coffee. It’s been 5 years!
- By December 31st, 2017… Have 50 YouTube subscribers 🙂
- Develop one app for Android
That is all I want to have on there for now. I might add to it later, of course!
Some questions to leave you with:
- What was your favourite memory of 2016?
- What was the worst?
- What was your biggest accomplishment of 2016?
- What did you learn most about yourself over the last year?