This week I am very bogged down by school work. I have my first mid-term exam for my health and healing course, covering a lot of new material that I haven’t had the chance to review too much. I also have an essay I need to make a skeleton on slash get a good head start on as I’m meeting with my instructor to review it later in the week. As such, the house will be taking a back seat. With that said, though I am carrying over some house work from last week:
Tuesday: Super deep bathroom clean (times two)
- Wash my poor car and give it a good vacuum
- Create the thesis for my paper and establish a skeleton outline
- Swap out my summer clothes for cold weather clothes
- Tidy up our upstairs pantry shelf
- Midwife appointment: 14 weeks 🙂
- Write post for this week’s Sunshine Organics haul!
What is your to do list for this week?