At one point or another in our adult life, we have to come to the realization that housework has to be done every day – no ifs, ands, or butts! Especially if you have kiddos. So, I’m curious! What are your daily, weekly, monthly, etc. chores? I’ll start…
- Dishes. Emptying the dishwasher, loading it, and emptying the sink of any hand wash-only dishes.
- Laundry. Wash, dry, fold, and put them suckers away.
- I try to sweep and vacuum every day, but it isn’t always doable.
- Diaper laundry. Rinse diapers in tub, rinse tub, soak, wash.
- Tidy living room & kitchen as needed.
- Change sheets on each bed.
- Dust, vacuum, and sweep all rooms.
- Tidy Aine’s room.
- Tidy Keagan’s areas. (diapers, clothes, etc.)
- Clean microwave.
- Clean stovetop (Poor SOBs we are — we have an old school stove with coil heating elements!)
- Garbage — remove all garbage from bins and put into one giant bag.
- Tidy/clean car.
- Wash bouncy chair cover, play matt, and car seat.
- Sort through toys, clothes, etc. that need to be thrown out or are ready for donation.
- Bottle depot & SOS run to purge bottles, extra recyclables, old clothes, toys, and household items.
- Sort through any paperwork that needs doing (taxes, finances, etc.)