Delayed due to working full time over the past few weeks and launching into school, which includes my youngest started kindergarten. Unfortunately, his schedule is offset an hour and a bit from his sister’s and step-brother’s, so last week left me in limbo as I waited to do more driving. I did, however, make a beauty appointment for myself–post to come about a business review regarding this soon 😉
Fall is definitely in the air and with that, there will be a lot of crockpot meals and stews (I love stews!)
A list of things to make this week; not necessarily in order:
- Apple streusel pie – Our apple tree continues to drop its bounty!
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon breakfast cookies
- 30-minute shortcut chicken and dumplings
- Crockpot Granola
- Blueberry Quinoa breakfast bars
- Vegetable Soup
- Slow cooker chili
- Crockpot vegetarian tacos
- Cornbread (I’m loving this for stews and soups lately)
I have a lash lift with lash tint booked with a local beauty place coming up. I can’t wait to tell you all how it goes! I’ve been a frequent flyer at this place for quite a few months, but I haven’t tried this out yet. I’m mostly a mascara and go kind of girl, so I’m very excited to have this done! Perma curl and perma darkened lashes. Yay!