Good morning, beautiful! How was your weekend? I hope you were able to have a wonderful Christmas weekend <3
This week is all about getting tidied up and organized. With the decimation… Or um, the handing out of the Christmas gifts that were hogging my closet last week, I will finish tidying up that sink hole of random junk and show you guys the finished result. I will also be tackling my pantry; Christmas decorations and such will be put away next week, after New Years as tradition suggests 🙂
What is on your to do list for this week? Here’s mine!
- Maternity Monday Update Video
Pantry Clean Up (upstairs pantry)
- Begin meal planning
- Blog: Tidy Tuesday
Pantry Clean Up With Tips for Food StorageRescheduled 🙂 Edit video of pantry clean-up Bake a few loafs of bread with Aine!Cancelled due to sick kids and a nice, dead car battery that needed replacement. $$$
- Scrub the Tub (downstairs)
Blog: Personal Updates and Chit Chat (What do you want to know?)
Pantry Clean Up :: Cleaning InfoJapanese Candy Sushi with Kids Visit Aunty Liz’s HomesteadCancelled due to taking the kids swimming, instead.
Blog: Thrifty Thursday: What Knits Am I Working On? Post clothing items for sale on Facebook Consolidate week 3 Notes from BSN semester 5
- Today ended up being a gong show due to family events. Fortunately, our loved one is okay, but it wsa a scary day with a trip to the ER.
- Instagram belly update 😛
- Video: Personal Chit Chat; Christmas wrap-up & Should I sell my car??
- Make sure all of Kai’s gifts are ready for opening on his return <3
- Blog: Frugal Friday: What meals was I able to make? How much did I spend this week?