Introduction and basics : The building blocks of the rest of your career!
- Principals of asepsis
- Standard precautions and hand washing
- Body mechanics
- Making occupied and unoccupied beds
- Transfers: lifts, mobility aids, and other mobility
- Bathing and grooming clients
- Oral care
- Peri care/Perineal hygiene
- Bowel care
- Skin care and circulation promotion
- Vitals TPR (temperature, pulse, and respirations)
- Infants and children vitals
- Blood pressure
- Height and weight
- Head to toes!