So this isn’t quite a meal plan, but in keeping with the challenge I issued to myself regarding maintaining the website and the “meal plans,” I thought I’d take some time to combine a list of things to do with zucchini. I planted a few zucchini seeds in my garden and it wasn’t long before those monsters started taking over the entirety of the northern portion of my garden bed. I have oodles of zucchini, so let’s see what I can do with them all! And no. No zucchini bread here. Let’s talk meals.
- Zuccini and Bowtie dish. Perfect for a light summer dinner. Cook the pasta until el dante and this is good for packing along for an on-the-go meal.
- Zucchini chips! Let’s try and get those kiddos eating their vegetables with this crispy treat.
- Black bean, zucchini, and corn enchiladas. Another great meal idea for kids!
- Zucchini and tomato bake. Not the best for hot summer days as this is a casserole.
- Pickled zucchini salad. Another great idea for a grab and go make-ahead snack.
- Sautéed Zucchini. A quick and easy side for your meals.
- Zucchini with Quinoa stuffing. Is it possible to have a heart attack from eating something that is simply too healthy?
- Stuffed zucchini a la’ pseudo pizza. Yeah! Bring it on.
- Zucchini Steaks. Bring on the BBQ cookery shenanigans.
What’s your favourite zucchini recipe?